What to pack.
At SHE IS WILD FEST we have the gift to gather on land that is held by the mountains and still preserves much of it’s wild landscape. This means that the weather can be unpredictable and so it’s helpfully to be prepared so that you can stay in your flow and get the most out of your time at the fest.
Below is a helpful list of what to bring for camping, ceremony, and nourishment.
What To Bring
- Offerings for opening ceremony Salt Bowl (example: A flower, essential oils, a small gem)
- A water bottle (Potable water is available to refill.)
*Your own plates and cutlery, even if you plan on eating at the food tent. THERE ARE NONE AVAILABLE ON SITE!
- A mug (Coffee and cacao will be available for purchase at a low price)
- A journal and a few pens (in case one runs out)
- A yoga mat and any props you’d like! (we will not be providing them)
- Matches or a lighter
- A headlamp, flashlight, or lantern
- Cash to buy food or items from the vendors in the medicine market ( No transfers or debit as there is NO service)
- Your camping gear (tent, sleeping blanket, sleeping mat, cookware, tarp, Etc)
- A bathing suit or your wild natural self if you want to swim in the river
- A towel and your toiletries if you choose to have a shower.
- Pack clothes for both warm and cool weather. We will be celebrating into the evening both nights. Even when the days are hot, the nights can cool down. Please bring warmer clothes to layer with as the temperature changes.
- A rain jacket and rain boots
- A small tarp and rope to set up for cover just in case it rains
- Natural bug spray or essential oils.
- These teachers and offerings have a tendency to bring out tears. You may want to bring your own tissues or reusable hankie to wipe the tears away.