Are you ready for a wild, mystical and expansive weekend?
Are you ready to feel and witness the magic that happens when women gather in sacred space?
Are you ready for the deeply nourishing experience of being on and connecting to the land?
SHE IS WILD FEST is ready to hold you!
SHE IS WILD FEST 2023
Tickets released on March 1st!
Join your sisters in a weekend of sacred play and ceremony where you are welcome to fully express your wild woman while being held in a safe container by the majesty of the land.
We will gather at Sandypines Campground, on the unceded traditional territory of the Nlaka’pamux Nation.
The weekend will be a deep exploration into the Wild Feminine and our expression of Her.
“The core of your true self is never lost. Let go of all the pretending and becoming you’ve done just to belong. Curl up with your rawness and come home. You don’t have to find yourself, you just have to let yourself in.” ~ Dr. Antoinette Foy
You and your sisters will be met by a team of amazing space holders who will guide you throughout the weekend on a journey to your own inner wild woman and create a sacred and safe space for you to unleash Her in her full expression.
What You Have To Look Forward To:
- The most stunning surroundings, nestled amongst the trees and mountains on private land.
- Heart opening connections with your wild sisters
- A delicious food truck
- Breathwork to awaken your wild
- Sacred touch workshops
- Tantra kundalini
- Dance medicine
- Morning yoga for all bodies
- Womb medicine
- Walking barefoot on the earth
- Wild woman photoshoots
- Transformational ceremonies
- Unbridled sacred play
The wild feminine is calling you to release her!
Will you answer?
Camping and Accommodations
The weekend will be held at the beautiful Sandypines Campground and Retreat centre in Boston Bar, BC. With simple campsites, flushing toilets and a hot shower, you will find your connection to the earth while having some of the comforts of home.
Limited RV sites are available and for those who would rather stay in a hotel, there is one 20 minutes from the festival grounds.
Food and Water
- There will be a food truck on site
- Coffee and Cacao available for purchase
- Potable water and mountain water are available
- Meals are the attendees responsability
How to Get to the Fest
- Once in Boston Bar turn onto Boston Bar Station Rd across from the ESSO.
- Then take a RIGHT at the T in the road.
- Head straight then take a LEFT to turn onto the bridge
- Continue straight and over the train tracks, following the road to the right and into the North Bend Community.
- Continue on this road for 13 km to Sandypines Campground.
- NOTE: Around km10 stay to the left, DO NOT go straight as it is a private driveway.
Food Truck Menu
- overnight oats with berries (certified GF oats)
- breakfast sandwiches (tofu patty, garden veggie sausage, pesto mayo, guac & chz on English muffin) (GF)
- Buckwheat pancakes w/berries & maple syrup (GF)
- mixed green salad with cucumber, cherry tomatoes pumpkin seeds and avocado
- green smoothie & berry smoothie
- broccoli cheddar soup (GF)/ chilli (GF), chickpea African stew (GF), tomato soup
- raw nut burger -pecan & sunflower seeds w/pesto mayo
- beyond burgers
- Giant Oreo Cookies
- brown rice Krispy squares
- hot chocolate
- coconut water
- bottled water
- San Pellegrino
- zevia sodas
We will accept credit for sure and depending on internet/data coverage- possibly debit…E-transfers are welcome!
Cacao and coffee will also be available for purchase in the outdoor kitchen.